General Patient Information in Cape Coral, Punta Gorda, and Fort Myers, FL
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Our physicians see patients via appointments throughout the week, but in many cases patients may be seen immediately.
When calling our office to schedule an appointment please provide your insurance number to our staff. We participate in a variety of insurance programs, including Medicare, but we will need to verify your coverage and receive authorization before your appointment.
We ask all new patients to please bring with them the following:
- Completed patient information forms (a package will be sent or you can download the necessary forms below)
If seeing our Neurosurgeons please complete the 4 forms below.
- Neurosurgery Intake Form (Complete and Print)
- Neurosurgery Medical Justice Form (Complete and Print)
- Patient History Form (Complete and send electronically to our office by clicking the submit button)
- Fall Risk Assessment (Complete and Print)
If seeing our Rehab and Pain management physicians please complete the 3 forms below.
- Your insurance information
- Your driver’s license (if applicable)
- All x-rays/studies previously performed
- Any other appropriate medical records
We make every effort to see patients promptly and on time so we ask that you arrive at your scheduled time. Sometimes, however, emergencies occur and we may fall behind schedule. During these moments, your patience is appreciated.